As recognized by European regulations in Directive 2011/83/EU, article 9, you have the right to return the product or products of your purchase within 14 days of receiving it.
In the event that there is an error or defect in the order:
We hope it never happens but, if it does, we will try to resolve it as soon as possible, giving you the possibility of exchanging it for another product with the same characteristics or returning it at no extra cost to you. You just have to contact us by email@example.com
For personal motives:
You can also exchange or return a product simply because it does not convince you or you have changed your mind. In this case we will refund 100% of the amount, discounting shipping costs.
Regardless of the reason, to be accepted, all returns must meet a series of common sense rules:
1. The return must be made within a period of 14 calendar days from when you received your order.
2. The products must be returned in the same conditions in which you received them, including their original packaging, instructions and other accompanying documents.
3. The products cannot have been used. We cannot make a return if the product is not in the same condition in which we sent it or if it has suffered any damage. That’s why we ask you to treat it with care.
2. Send us the product to the address that we indicate.
3. Once received, if the conditions to accept the return are met, we will refund you using the same payment method that you used to pay for the purchase, always within 14 days of receipt.
Instructions for changing a product:
1. If the new product is of the same amount as the previous one, you will only have to pay the shipping costs of the new product. 2. If the new product is of a lower price (even applying the cost of shipping the replacement product), the difference will be refunded.
3. If the new product has a higher value than the one returned, you will have to pay the shipping cost of the replacement product and the price difference between the products.
* Returns in the Canary Islands, Ceuta, Melilla and outside of Spain
We are not responsible for any customs taxes incurred when returning items from international destinations. Shipments must be categorized at the post office or shipping company as “Warranty Returned Items.”