21,20€ (incl. VAT)
Agro generates bioplastics from organic waste as an alternative to synthetic materials.
A bioplastic is a type of plastic derived from organic raw materials, in this case, organic waste from fruit and vegetable remains. Unlike conventional petroleum-derived plastics, this bioplastic degrades completely, once deposited with organic waste and microorganisms that break it down.
DIY KIT TO MAKE BIOPLASTICS FROM ORGANIC WASTE
The DIY biomaterials kit includes all the necessary ingredients and the step-by-step recipe to make bioplastics. You just have to add water and organic waste.
– Ingredients for the manufacture of bioplastics
– Step by step video tutorial
– Printed recipe step by step
– List of necessary tools and utensils
– Additional indications and recommendations